Once an order is placed on your website (or on outside marketplaces eg. Amazon) it needs to be processed for shipment or cancellation.
To process Orders follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Orders.
The Orders page displays.
All orders will appear on the Orders page with a Pending status. The most recent order will be the first one displayed on the Order Table.
- Order Number: The Acenda order number.
- Marketplace: If your order was imported from a marketplace (eg. Amazon, eBay) then it will show the original order number.
- Name: The Bill To address' first and last name.
- Total: The order total.
- Status: The status of your order (eg. Shipped, Cancelled, Pending).
- Fulfillment Status: Indicates if the order has been shipped.
- Transaction Status: Indicates if the payment method has been charged.
- Returns Pending: If your order has a pending merchandise return.
- Date created: The date/time when the order was placed.
Select an individual order by clicking View.
The Order displays.
To edit the Customer's Shipping, click the Edit graphic next to the customer address information.
To Cancel or Credit items on an order, click the Manage Items & Credits button.
- In the new window, adjust the item prices, quantities and shipping amounts. Taxes will automatically adjust.
- Click the Save button to apply your changes.
To Ship and add Tracking Numbers to your order, click the Fulfill Items button.
In the new window:
- Adjust the Quantity value(s) for the items in each shipment.
- Select the Carrier from the dropdown.
- Enter the Shipping Method.
- Enter Tracking Numbers (separated by commas).
- Enter the Tracking URLs for the Carrier.
- Click Create Fulfillment.
To Cancel an Order, click on the Cancel Order button.
In the new window:
- Choose if you want the system to automatically send the customer a cancellation confirmation email.
- Choose if you want to refund the customer.
- Enter a reason for the order cancellation (optional).
- Click Cancel Order button.
To modify the Order Status, select the appropriate value from the Order Status drop down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.