Site Settings: Integrate with Braintree Payments
The Braintree Payment Platform allows you to accept Apple Pay, Venmo, BitCoin, Google Checkout, Paypal Express & Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express payments on your site.
Braintree can act as Gateway/Merchant processor or as Gateway that connects to other merchant accounts.
To enable Braintree Payments Gateway, modify your Payment Platforms by following the steps below:
Navigate to Braintree Payments website.
Create a new account or sign in to your existing Braintree account.
Navigate to Braintree Payments > Settings > API Keys.
Scroll down to the Client Library Key section.
Safely record the following values:
- Public Key
- Private Key (click the "View" button to expose the Private Key)
- Merchant ID
Visit Admin > Payments > Payment Platforms.
Enter the Braintree Client Library Key credentials in the Braintree section:
- Currency: Select your currency.
- Merchant ID, Public Key, Private Key: Enter the values from the Braintree website API Key settings.
- Charge Method: We highly recommend using "Authorize". Cancellations prior to shipment are cleanest with Authorize, since they automatically expire if you don't "delay capture". If you set to "Charge (Sale)" then cancelling orders can be a chore because you must wait until the transaction posts before cancelling. This can take 24 hours.
- Sandbox: Select if you want to test transactions in Sandbox mode.
- Enable: Select to activate Braintree checkout.
Click Deploy (found in the header dropdown).
Please sign in to leave a comment.
There are 0 Comments