Product Bundles (Kits)
This article will walk you through the process of grouping products into a Product Bundle. Bundles are virtual products that don't exist in your warehouse.
Whenever an individual product(s) from the Bundle is out of stock then the Bundle will disappear. This prevents a back-order situation from occurring.
We recommend referencing the Product Schema guide to understand the relationship between Variants, Products, Bundles and Collections.
Example Bundled Products:
To create a product bundle with a group of variants follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Products.
Then click Bundles.
The Bundle page displays.
Click New Item.
The New Bundle page displays.
Enter the New Bundle Information:
- Name: Enter the display name for the bundle e.g. Summer Bundle - Save 10%.
- Description: Enter the display description for the bundle e.g. Buy these 4 items together and save 10% on the total at checkout.
Add Products to the bundle:
- Search items: Enter search term for product and add quantity.
Select Rules for bundle:
- Coupons don't apply to this bundle: Select this checkbox to disable customers from using your coupon codes on your bundle.
Enter Discount options:
Select Discount Type:
- Discount is percentage
- Discount is a dollar amount
- Fixed Price for the Bundle
- Enter the Discount Percentage / Amount / Price.
Select the Status for the bundle:
Assign the bundle to a Collection.
- Review Pricing Information.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
There are 0 Comments