From the Locations Manager form you can set up and manage your locations (store, warehouse, office) and also set your Return Address and Tax Nexuses.
To create or update location settings follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Settings.
Then click Locations.
The Location page displays.
Click New Item.
The Add Location form displays.
Enter the Description:
- Location Name
- Location Type:
- Description: A brief description for your location. You can include HTML (with images of your store).
Enter the Misc (Miscellaneous) options:
- Tax Nexus: Check if you want this location to be a Tax Nexus.
Return: Check if you want this location to be the default return address for customer returns.
- Publish: Check if you want to publish this address.
Enter the Location details:
- Address Line 1, City, State, Zip, State, Country: The street address for your location.
- Latitude / Longitude: Only enter these values if you want to override the auto-mapping tool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
There are 0 Comments